- I want to see how the election turns out.
- I need to see how the Holiday season treats us.
- I am waiting for the President to take office.
- I am waiting for the stimulus bill to be passed.
- There are too many choices, how do I know what form if advertising I should do?
- It is too expensive if it doesn't work.
- Our budget is being cut.
- My Mom won't let me.
- Start with your internal marketing and fix your short comings, including improving your attitude and the attitude of your employees.
- Pick a form of advertising that builds relationships. Stick with it, it will take some time, but the results will pay off if your content, message, and offer are good.
- Remember this word: VALUE. That's what everyone wants no matter what you are selling from computers to toothpicks.
- Talk to an outside expert who will be straight with you about what you need to do. You are too close to your situation to see the big picture.
Your comments are always welcome.